The MarCom Alliance will have a major presence at the Pennsylvania Marketing Summit, a day-long educational conference for marketing executives taking place October 18 at the Ritz-Carlton in Philadelphia.

Iconic image of Philly skyline used by PA Marketing Summit

Philadelphia skyline image courtesy of Pennsylvania Marketing Summit

Managing Partner Kim Landry is set to moderate a panel on “Building a Successful Brand/Agency Collaboration.” Panelists for that session include marketing executives from AmerisourceBergen, Drexel’s LeBow College of Business, the Philadelphia Eagles, Rothman Institute and SEI.

Most of the panelists and 70% of the attendees will be marketing leaders from major brands, corporations, cultural institutions and nonprofits. Leaders of local, regional and national marketing agencies make up the other 30%.

The MarCom Alliance is 10 marketing communications firms in one: a breakthrough business model that gives clients one-stop access to comprehensive marketing services from collaborating specialty businesses. For marketing executives, the Alliance offers a third option that disrupts the either-or choice between juggling multiple vendors and overspending on a large agency.

At the MarCom Alliance booth, attendees can meet leaders from Alliance partner firms, including Allied Pixel, Debra Malinics Advertising, Embarq Creative, EMC Outdoor, Hollister Creative, Pau Hana Productions, Perfection Events and Philly Marketing Labs.

To download the Summit agenda or purchase a ticket, visit